4 eggs - 170 grams tinned tuna - 10 capers - mayonnaise - salt and pepper to taste.
Convert european unity of measure
- First boil eggs. It is a good idea to take them out of the fridge about half an hour before to allow them to reach room temperature. Place in saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to boil and allow eggs to boil for 5 mins. Leave to cool, and then shell.
- Cut eggs in two lengthways and remove the yolk from the white.
(Fig. 1 e 2)
- drain the liquid from the tuna and mix together with the egg yolks, the chopped capers, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper
- in this recipe we have we spread some mayonnaise on the plate so as to give the tomato something to stick to.
- Fill the hole in the egg where the yolk came out of with the filling, place on plate and cover with some more mayonnaise.
in the photo we have garnished with strips of tomato and black olives. (Watch out for the bones)